Simplify, integrate and standardize your business processes
with cloud-enabled transformation..
Cloud Software Services—covers the entire range of critical business processes in the SaaS space. The list includes customer relationship management, supply chain management, human resource management and financials together with their backend processes.
Our strategic relationship with major SaaS vendors—including Google, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Ariba, SAP, SuccessFactors and Workday—enable us to provide best‑in‑class execution with deep technical and project management expertise, along with a strong focus on innovation.
Our cloud service puts enterprises on the right track to fast and successful cloud adoption
while mitigating risk and ensuring industry compliance.
Cloud Software Services
Cloud Software Services combines the power of SaaS with a differentiated methodology to enable you to achieve the business outcomes you are seeking from a cloud enabled approach including:
- Process Driven Cloud Transformation: allows organizations to leverage the cloud as a means to transform their enterprise processes and achieve business objectives.
- Hybrid Cloud: is characterized by existence of multiple cloud applications running in conjunction with on-premise applications.
- Multi-Cloud Orchestration: is characterized by the related use of best-of-breed SaaS solutions used to fit organizational requirements.
- Training & Change Management: is required as cloud implementations often transform business models and force necessary change at all levels, including systems, process, organization and people.
Enterprise Process Transformation Services
In order to achieve enterprise process transformation, our Cloud Software Services team offers the following:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment: Includes enterprise cloud business case, enterprise business strategy and discovery, enterprise cloud migration roadmap and process maturity assessment
- Process Transformation: Includes vendor assessment, process harmonization, change management and governance, global rollout and localization strategy and best practices implementation
- Application Enablement: Includes application development and migration, enterprise cloud implementation, integration/interoperability, business analytics and data and testing services
- Managed Services: Includes cloud engagement health check and value capture, BPaaS enablement, end user engagement and application value enhancements
Get a free consultation.
GAIT has been helping multiple organizations with a move to cloud solutions. Let our experienced team
of certified professionals assist you in making the leap!