Thinking of moving to the cloud? Let us help you migrate, manage
and monitor your most critical cloud applications software..
Our Cloud Application Services help you move to the cloud seamlessly whether you're migrating an off-the-shelf package or developing a new application from scratch. Designed to drive flexibility and efficiency, our services include both migration and monitoring solutions running on IaaS or PaaS cloud platforms from our partners.
Once cloud-enabled, you can more easily scale Web applications, set up testing environments, experiment with HPC applications and more.
Our cloud service puts enterprises on the right track to fast and successful cloud adoption
while mitigating risk and ensuring industry compliance.
Cloud Migration and Management
- Application Migration to the Cloud: Re-host applications to the cloud, reengineer applications for the cloud or replace with COTS cloud options.
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Management Services: Options include public cloud hosting (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), client-hosted private cloud.
- COTS Software Deployment to the Cloud: Applications readily moved to the cloud include Microsoft SharePoint‑on‑demand and SAP‑on‑demand.
- Use of Cloud VMs for Development, Testing and Training: Includes support and testing of large‑scale Web applications such as e‑commerce sites.
- High Performance Computing (HPC): HPC applications that require significant processing power on demand are well suited to cloud migration, such as big data applications.
Cloud Partner Ecosystem
Gait supports leading cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, SFDC, Windows Azure, Savvis, VMWare, NetApp, IBM, Google, NetSuite, Oracle Taleo, Workday, SAP, Eloqua, Rackspace and many others. Our partnerships with these leading cloud providers accelerate time-to-value for clients.
Get a free consultation.
GAIT has been helping multiple organizations with a move to cloud solutions. Let our experienced team
of certified professionals assist you in making the leap!